Saturday, November 3, 2012

Healthy Living

Anyone who knows me well, knows that health and fitness is one of my top priorities in life. I have experienced health and vitality as a result of living a healthy lifestyle. On the flip side, I have found that when I do not exercise or eat well, my life is just not the same. I wake up tired, because I tossed and turned the night before. Then I feel yucky all day. This doesn't happen for too many days for I know what I have to do to. I told my doctor the other day that I am finding that exercising for me has become an essential part of of life, not only for keeping me fit, but more importantly, to keep me sane.

That's why when I was tasked to design a MOOC (Massive Open Online Class), I chose to concentrate on Healthy Living. I see all around me how unhealthy living affects our society. It's unfortunate, but it is affecting our youth. I feel if we teach them to live healthy lives when they are young, they will grow up to be healthy adults. This would be a cycle that would be worth repeating through the generations.



No comments:

Post a Comment